Shown with the Arm Warmers and Lace Choker from #47 Rats.
Belly chain by Jonijewelry. Hat by Bunny Rose Couture.
An elegant ensemble custom-sized for Kaye Wiggs’ Nelly
My drafting model is Kaye Wiggs’ Faun Nelly with human legs.
This pattern includes:
1. Corset A: cropped corset that fits snuggly over her “skin”, closes in the back with
eyelets and ribbon
2. Corset B: slightly longer corset that fits smoothly over her gauzy peasant blouse, closes
in the back with eyelets and ribbon
3. Peasant Blouse: long sleeves, drawstring neckline, elastic waistline, closes in the back
4. Waterfall Skirt: fitted yoke, elegant ruffle “waterfall” profile, closes on the side with
eyelets and ribbon. Drafted to fit perfectly over Nelly’s custom-sized Panties.
5. Complimentary Panties pattern.
Shown with #54 Afternoon of a Faun Jacket and #54 Faun Pants
and the #47 Rats Arm Warmers (DT 13 size)
Shown with jacket from #54, Afternoon of a Faun
Necklace by Jonijewelry
Shown with Hat from #52, Big News and Faun Pants from #54, Afternoon of a Faun. Necklace by Jonijewelry
Special thanks to Heather Luca of Scoundrelle's Keep for introducing me to her Victorian inspired waterfall skirts.
Heather's work is exqisitely designed, meticulously crafted, and so inspiring! Please visit her website; scoundrelleskeep.com
for truly outstanding human-scale fashions.